GD MMW-Double Project



I’m really happy to be a guest designer at MMW .
 The project I’m showing you is really special to me. It’s a double project-two memory albums that I made simultaneously, because they had to be given to cousins-boy and a girl that finished school at the same time and did they party together. The girl’s dress was in silver grey and purple, so I chose purple (one of my favourite colours to work with) as a main colour and used some photos of hers that I made black and white beforehand and then printed them for the album. I did the same with the boy’s photos and made similar pages, only in indigo blue colour. There are handwritten wishes to both albums that say something like: ‘Never stop dreaming’, ‘Follow your dreams’, ‘Be yourself’,’ Memories to make your days brighter’, ‘Happiness’.




















I used watercolours and homemade alcohol inks for the pages. And some embossing powder for some handwritten words like ‘Memories’ on the front page of the boy’s album. And last but not least I used digital designs for the greeting cards that go along with the album, one of which was drawn on paper before being digitally coloured and that’s my ‘Forest Fairy’ that I use quite often lately. 












Hope you’ll find my project interesting and inspiring.

P.S. Couldn't manage to make this post earlier, but better late than never:)

And Here's my Gorgeous Prize that I got today:)
Thank you so much!
New projects are on the way...:)

Happy Crafting Everyone!

Коментари

Популярни публикации