Lacy Sunshine Designs

I would like to share with you some of the gorgeous Lasy Sunshine's Designs that I had the honour to color. I was not at home and had only my laptop with me, no pencils or markers, the first time I had the chance to color one of her designs. It was an adorable girl with poppies and I couldn't wait to come back home to color it so I did a digital coloring. I loved the result, but was not sure if digital colorings were acceptable, so I asked Heather Valentin if it's ok to show it and she did not only like it but offered me to be part of her coloring team. And I accepted. How could I not accept:) See for yourself her beautiful designs at
 Lacy Sunshine Coloring and Digital Stamps

And here are my colorings on some of her designs





  And As Always:
Happy Crafting Everyone!:)

Коментари

Популярни публикации